Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This past week, I took the week off and spent it with my mom down in Oceanside. I was able to spend Thanksgiving with Scott and Tyler and their families, which was so fun to see my nieces and nephews!!!! They are growing up so fast! I also went to Disneyland twice...the first time was with my friend, Heather Wilson, who is my "Disneyland Regular." Mom and I enjoyed the sunsets, and we took Kaleb and my boss (who was staying with us) to Seaworld on Sunday, then on Monday, I took my boss to Disneyland for her first visit! I feel very blessed to be a part of my family and to have a boss who I can also call my friend. It was a great week...I didn't want it to end. Now I'm back in Utah where it's under 20 degrees (actually, I think this might be the first day in a very long time that its been over 10 degrees!)...part of me feels good to be back, another part of me wants another week of vacation! BUt it was a great week, and I'm grateful I was able to spend it with friends and family.

































2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gosh, I wish I could've gone with you!!!

Packer Family said...

Great pictures!