Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Family!
Mom was in SLC this weekend at Kevin's, so after ODP, I stayed at Kevin's overnight to spend time with the family. Mom and I went shopping for some new jeans for me (and I'm looking into getting a fancy camera for picture taking!) and then we had dinner at a restaurant called Biaggi's at the Gateway! It was really fun to spend some time with her. When we got back, Kevin and Heather were waiting up for us, so we all just chatted for a bit then went to bed. This morning at 7:30am (it never fails!) the girls came and woke us up because it was time to play. I told them to go wake up Nana and I rolled over and went back to sleep! I WAS TIRED! Sheesh! I played with the later though so mom could rest before heading back to Cali. The girls are growing up so fast, I'm glad I live close enough to see them a little more than usual because after this year, who knows how much I'll get to see my family each year. It will be interesting.





No comments:
Post a Comment