Friday, November 12, 2010

YAY!!!!!

Things are looking up!!!!! Here's what's turned around in the last two days!!!!!

-My two recruiting trips/coaching course/coaching convention were approved...I leave on December 26th (after spending Christmas with my family in So.Cal) and Orlando to recruit at two tournaments....I'm really excited to see teams from all over the country play...I will spend New Years Eve in a hotel room in Orlando...kinda excited about that. I would try to hit Disneyworld, but not sure I will have the energy after spending all day on a soccer field with two full days left on a soccer field after that. I am there for work, not play...then I drive to Ft. Lauderdale for a coaching course through the NSCAA called the Advanced National Diploma. I am SO EXCITED about this course...but I need to get in shape between now and then because I will literally be playing for for 7 days straight in 2-3 sessions per day! I will be training with a boys U13 team locally and trying to hit some indoor games in Ogden when I can. After the Adv. National, I will fly to Baltimore, Maryland. There is a coaching convention there through the NSCAA, but I am flying in three nights early...so, I am taking an airport shuttle down to Washington D.C. to stay with my friend, Beth Bauer, who lives just a few blocks from the U.S. Capitol building, and I will spend two and a half days there with her! Beth and I played club soccer for three years when we were in high school! I haven't seen her since my senior year! Then I will take a train for $7 to Baltimore and attend the coaching convention and return to SLC on January 16th...I will be gone for a month!!!!

1 comment:

Packer Family said...

Happy to hear things have changed for you. Sounds busy and exciting!