I also decorated my room! There are still more snowflakes to put up. I have broken the fire code and if the fire marshall comes, hopefully an "insider" will warn me so my kids can hurry and tear everything down so I won't get caught with all this stuff on my walls and ceiling! The kids love it. They feel like they are inside a giant present! I took these pictures just after another teacher, two kids in my ward and I finished the putting up bows, gift tags and snowflakes, so my room is not quite put back together.
Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Holiday Decor and Whirligigs!
My students turned in whirligigs while I was in Israel and we just finished displaying them in the school! They were awesome this year. Their whirligig either had to represent themselves or someone they know who has passed away.


I also decorated my room! There are still more snowflakes to put up. I have broken the fire code and if the fire marshall comes, hopefully an "insider" will warn me so my kids can hurry and tear everything down so I won't get caught with all this stuff on my walls and ceiling! The kids love it. They feel like they are inside a giant present! I took these pictures just after another teacher, two kids in my ward and I finished the putting up bows, gift tags and snowflakes, so my room is not quite put back together.

I also decorated my room! There are still more snowflakes to put up. I have broken the fire code and if the fire marshall comes, hopefully an "insider" will warn me so my kids can hurry and tear everything down so I won't get caught with all this stuff on my walls and ceiling! The kids love it. They feel like they are inside a giant present! I took these pictures just after another teacher, two kids in my ward and I finished the putting up bows, gift tags and snowflakes, so my room is not quite put back together.
4 comments:
Cool room!!! And I so miss the snow (from your previous post).
The Rice Krispie treats are the same ole recipe. You could probably find it on the internet. Before they cool and get hard, press them into Christmas cookie cutters. You will probably want to spray your hands and the cutters with cooking spray otherwise you will have one sticky mess.
So Fun Marla! I wish you could have been my teacher!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!
Looks like you sure had a ton of fun! Totally cool decorations, and those whirligigs look like so much fun!
Post a Comment