Saturday, December 15, 2007

For Good...

Since my hard drive crashed (and I now have a working computer) I was going through some picture folders to see what I lost and saved, and I stumbled onto some old pics. So I decided to pull some and make a slideshow of people outside my family who have influenced my life. Unfortunately, not every person who has influenced my life for good is represented in this slideshow, but please know that I appreciate and love all of you and I am grateful for the influence you still have on me!

"True friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget!"

1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

YIPEE . . .I am so excited that I made the slide show. I will never forget the day you and I went down to Camp Pendleton in cammies and took a bunck of pictures. I can't believe that no one stopped us! That was so much fun! You are a great friend, Marla. I am so glad that we have stayed in touch. I think we look like real Marines sitting on the tank!