This weekend, a storm rolled into Utah! I am a little disappointed that I did not get to make a snowman...truth be told, I don't know how to make one and I could not find anyone to make one with me! :( But I did make a snow angel...then as I was getting up, I slipped and fell!!! I posted pictures of me playing in the snow and pictures of our house and neighborhood the morning after the snow was dumped on us.
My roommate and I also took a couple pictures. The camera was on auto
-timer and we used a chair from our deck and an empty tide detergent bottle as a stand for the camera (yes, we take pride in our innovation and creativity)! Some of you may not know my roommate. Her name is Donna Ure and she is from Kamas, Utah. This is the third ward (church congregation) we have been in together, but the first time we have ever lived together! We met in the Saddleback Ward in Mission Viejo, California, then we both ended up in the BYU 3rd Ward in Provo, and now we are in our little ward in Alpine! Donna travels every week for work, so she is not around often. When she comes home on weekends, it is really fun to hang out with her and catch up on all of our weekly life updates! She is a wonderful friend and an awesome roommate!
2 comments:
How fun! You have never made a snowman!?!?! Hmmm....I feel a blog post coming on...
wow! It looks like you got more snow than us! I guess it's because you live in Alpine!!
Post a Comment