Since we should always live with a heart full of gratitude, I want to wish everyone a happy thanksLIVING! Here are a few, of the many, things I am grateful for:

My Family--at the end of the day, they are always there and they still love me even when I'm hard to love!

Knowledge that I am loved and watched over

A positive work environment, great people to work with, and the opportunity to do something I love (and have always dreamed of doing)! I have met so many good, good people through soccer...so many families who have blessed my life. I love the kids I've had and do have the opportunity to coach! They remind me that life doesn't have to be so serious...and they have all been a great example to me in one way or another.

Kyler with his brother (I don't coach his little brother, but I think they are both pretty cool kids!)

USA U15s....2nd place in league Spring 2009! woot woot!

USU--2nd place in the WAC!

USA Freedom! Won three tournaments, Finished 4th and 5th in the premier division 2008-2009....miss these guys. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment