I'm exhausted! So game day is interesting. Each game day has been different, depending on if we are on the road or at home. So today, the head coach decided that as a coaching staff, we needed a tiny break, so instead of coming into the office this morning, we went on a hike up Green Canyon! Then we went to get breakfast at Jamba Juice....who has really good oatmeal!!!! Because I had some studying to do, the head coach told me that I didn't even have to come into the office, I could go straight to pre-game...so I did! And I got most of my homework done! We played OK State today...number 20 in the nation...we lost 1-0....but I am exhausted because we were down their throats the entire time! It was such an intense game and we had several chances! We came away with a loss, but the girls played great. As coaches, we looked back and there really was nothing we could do to change the outcome. University of Wyoming is Sunday....tomorrow night I am going to the World Cup qualifier...USA vs. El Salvador!


Heather and Josh

Josh and Heather showed me this cool cave, and Josh was nice enough to climb up there with me.

A tiny view of the Cache Valley behind me.
1 comment:
I miss that place!!!
Post a Comment