Saturday, September 26, 2009

A little Update

I will soon be posting lots and lots of pictures! This past weekend has been awesome so far! On Thursday night, Utah State played Utah at Rio Tinto stadium and we won in overtime!!! The score was 2-1. I also saw a lot of friends and former players who came to support the Aggies! One little twist in the night....I forgot to grab our equipment out of the back of my car, so we went to warm up and had no balls, pennies and cones...yeah..not good. Heather and Josh were really good about it, they could've responded much more negatively, but they just rolled with it. Luckily, the Rio Tinto staff was able to get us the Real Salt Lake warm up balls....which was actually kinda cool..but let me just say there will be no more forgetting equipment from here on out! Last night was so much fun...the team had dinner at one of our player's family's house....and they run a bee farm! So we toured the bee farm, had home cooked meal, and the girls learned how to line dance! It was great! Pics are coming soon!

No comments: