Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
MLS Playoffs!!!
I went to the Real Salt Lake vs. Chivas USA MLS playoff game today with my friend, Eric, who is also a soccer fanatic! It was awesome...why wouldn't it be...its soccer! RSL scored in the 90th minute, which was almost a miracle considering that the goalkeeper for Chivas is a BEAST!!! GO RSL!! They just need to beat or tie Chivas to move on! The MLS Cup finals are in Los Angeles at the Home Depot Center...hmm...maybe I'll have to make a special trip to CALI!!! WOO HOO!!!!
Thx for inviting me...kind of hurt so I decided that I can't play on your indoor team.... JK, but I think I really can't play on your indoor this year.
I WOULD LOVE TO on occasion, so let me know when you are short, I'll come and fill in but I can't commit for the season.
Hey, Josh and Kayla and their kids just moved up to Utah, and they all just went to one of their games, I bet it was the same one! and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the hookup for a place to stay in Nashville, seriously awesome!
Don't be sorry, we had a blast and are just so grateful you got us the tickets. Which reminds me, we need to meet up to pay you girl! we had a great time at the game. And yea, trust me, if tere's ever a time you can't use your tickets I know Josh would love them :)Thanks again!
3 comments:
Thx for inviting me...kind of hurt so I decided that I can't play on your indoor team.... JK, but I think I really can't play on your indoor this year.
I WOULD LOVE TO on occasion, so let me know when you are short, I'll come and fill in but I can't commit for the season.
Sorry... but good luck!
Hey, Josh and Kayla and their kids just moved up to Utah, and they all just went to one of their games, I bet it was the same one! and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the hookup for a place to stay in Nashville, seriously awesome!
Don't be sorry, we had a blast and are just so grateful you got us the tickets. Which reminds me, we need to meet up to pay you girl! we had a great time at the game. And yea, trust me, if tere's ever a time you can't use your tickets I know Josh would love them :)Thanks again!
Post a Comment