Monday, November 17, 2008

Way to Lay an Egg

May I preface my title by saying that the friend I went to the game with thought it would be a most appropriate title since that's pretty much what Real Salt Lake did on Saturday night.

New York Red Bulls 1 Real Salt Lake 0

It's so sad...I think Real Salt Lake hit the post 4-5 times and they had several opportunities to score...oh heck, it was a sad and disappointing loss. So New York won the Western Conference finals and they will be playing Columbus Crew this Sunday in the MLS Cup Finals. I will be routing for Columbus! I am not a big fan of the New York Red Bulls.

I went to the game with my friend and his parents. We had a blast despite the loss!





My next post will probably be of the MLS Cup finals since I am going!!!!! Woo hoo!!!

No comments: