Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MLS CUP 2008!


My friend, Eric, and I drove down to California after coaching at ODP tryouts all day...this is our food for the drive down....I know...its disgusting, but it was sure good!

The game was at the Home Depot Center in Carson.

Columbus Crew (APPLAUSE) vs. New York Red Bulls (BOO!)


I saw my goalie coach from college, Bob Ammann, who is probably one of best coaches I have ever worked with!

My friend, Kass, and her husband, David, went with us to the game. You know...a soccer game is a whole lot more fun when you're with people who know what's going on! :P

Me and Eric--thanks for going, Eric! It was a blast...and thanks for NOT taking any candy and junk food home with you...I have now eaten it all, you terd!

The MLS Cup was awesome! Columbus Crew won...woo hoo!!!



1 comment:

DiaNe said...

these are great pictures! I'm glad you had fun.