Mom and I were so tired....we didn't get up til 11am! We didn't have anything planned for today. We left it open in case we didn't get to something we really wanted to do. The one thing we hadn't done yet was a carriage ride through Central Park. So we did that this afternoon, then we got some lunch, ate it at the hotel and walked over to Times Square to meet up with Moira to see Lion King on Broadway! It was incredible! The costumes, the dancing, the talent, the story....everything was awesome...and the guy who played Simba went to Cal State Fullerton (that's where I went to college in case you are wondering why I got so excited)! On the way back to the hotel, mom needed a new suitcase because she couldn't fit everything in to two she has, so of course, she found a polk-a-dot suitcase and I got to carry it back to the hotel! Very exciting, but I am sure people have seen weirder things in this city! It's been a wonderful trip and I am so glad I was able to share it with my mom. It was also so much fun to see Moira! We really enjoyed having her along with us for some of our time here! Goodbye NYC!
Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Last Day in NYC
Mom and I were so tired....we didn't get up til 11am! We didn't have anything planned for today. We left it open in case we didn't get to something we really wanted to do. The one thing we hadn't done yet was a carriage ride through Central Park. So we did that this afternoon, then we got some lunch, ate it at the hotel and walked over to Times Square to meet up with Moira to see Lion King on Broadway! It was incredible! The costumes, the dancing, the talent, the story....everything was awesome...and the guy who played Simba went to Cal State Fullerton (that's where I went to college in case you are wondering why I got so excited)! On the way back to the hotel, mom needed a new suitcase because she couldn't fit everything in to two she has, so of course, she found a polk-a-dot suitcase and I got to carry it back to the hotel! Very exciting, but I am sure people have seen weirder things in this city! It's been a wonderful trip and I am so glad I was able to share it with my mom. It was also so much fun to see Moira! We really enjoyed having her along with us for some of our time here! Goodbye NYC!



1 comment:
It looks like you had so much fun! And that's so exciting that you got to go to Lion King! It's too bad that we couldn't have met up sometime during your trip.
Post a Comment