Sunday, December 13, 2009

NYC Day 3--Times Square and White Christmas on Broadway

Today was pretty low key. My mom was pretty tired and sore from all the walking we did yesterday, so we slept in and enjoyed some Jamba Juice oatmeal in the hotel room (I walked down to Jamba whie my mom was getting ready!). Around noon, we left to walk over to the Marquis Theater on Broadway. On the way there, we stopped at the different street Christmas decorations to take pictures, we also stopped in Times Square then went to the theater. The production was fantastic! I love musicals because of the raw talent of the performers! After the musical, we went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and so mom could buy her shirts :) THen we made a couple shopping stops...including M&M World...I think if I hadn't been so grumpy, my mom could've spent hours in there! Despite the rainy weather, we had a great time, the streets were still busy which meant I had to keep a close eye on my mom! He he he...I should seriously take a video...we'll be walking and she'll see something of interest and she just wanders off without warning! It's kinda funny.

1 comment:

Karen (McCown) Young said...

Those ornaments are HUGE and I never knew they had M&M world there. My kids will be dying to go when I show them all your pictures. Have fun and be safe!