Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn, Tournament Champions, Bridal Showers....AAHH!!!!


On Friday night, I went to a "Breaking Dawn" party. It was held at a Baptist church in Salt Lake City that is supposedly haunted. We did go ghost hunting...saw no ghosts, but heard some good stories!!!! Then a few of us went to the Barnes and Noble in Sugarhouse (near SLC) and waiting in line to buy our books. The doors opened at midnight and we only waited 45 minutes. It was actually kinda fun...I've never done anything like that before! I have only read the first 50 pages...and I have no idea when I'll have time to read more!!!




My little U11 team won the Park City Extreme Cup this weekend! We went 4-0 in th tournament only giving up one goal in four games!!! I was so excited. After we got our medals, the girls all poured their ice cold water from their water bottles on me...it felt good...until I had to sit in a car for an hour on the way home in soaking wet clothes!!! :) I was really proud of them and excited to see the improvement they continue to make!







HELP! I have to plan and organize a few bridal shower games...does anyone have any good ones?!?!?!

2 comments:

Donya said...

Have you finished reading Breaking Dawn yet? Once I picked it up, I ignored my kids for the rest of the day just so I could read! Love ya girl!

Marla said...

I've only read the first 100 pages because I've been so busy and now my sister-in-law has it! I'm thinking...Labor Day weekend I'll be reading it!!! :)