Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Summer is Officially Over :(
Today marked the official end of my summer. High school soccer tryouts started...we have double days this whole week and our first set of games are next week. I start meetings for school next week and get the kids the Monday after. I am sad, but starting to get motivated to start school again. I'll be teaching three sections of English 10 and three sections of English 11. I will be co-teaching three of those six classes again with the co-teacher I've been working with for the last three years...I LOVE her! She's just awesome! My fall will be crazy. Between teaching and coaching at the high school, I'll be coaching my U11 club team....so soccer 6 days a week! I am also playing on four teams right now...not that I am a real participant with my other time commitments, but I get there when I can!
2 comments:
Oh, I love her too!!!! Tell her that!
Our summer ends tomorrow. Bryson starts jr high on Friday. Sigh.
Make sure to take time to breathe this fall, will ya? AND time to stop by for a hug!
Post a Comment