Here's the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog leaving one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll get my memory to you another way!
7 comments:
I can't even come up with a better one than that! :) Wow, I haven't thought about that in a long time!!! That was awesome...oh, and YOU need to post a picture of your perfect skin, I want to see!!! What are you using?!?! That is so awesome!!!! I will be in Alabama tomorrow, I got held up in AZ an extra day...I am staying the night in Ft. Smith, AR right now...yay for free wireless access at hotels...
Okay, I have lots but I'm going to have to say dressing up in Marine cammies and running around Camp Pendleton taking ridiculous pictures. What still gets me to this day is that we dressed up in official marine attire and ran around on a marine base during a war and no one stopped us. Don't you think that security should have been a little tighter especially during the very start of the war? Anyway, I had so much fun that day! You are such a blast and I'm so glad that we are friends.
One of the first times we ever got together we went to DI so you could buy a Halloween costume, I think. You bought this awesome yellow suit thing...but as far as I can remember I don't think you wore it...I hope you have since then!!
I don't know if you remember but I met you one time at John and Jenns in W Jordan. You came over for about an hour, I think we had dinner or dessert or something. I remember thinking how lucky you were to have such awesome naturally blond hair!
Wow - where to start?!?
I remember meeting you for the 1st time in P1, Relief Society. You were so young & so cute. I'm so glad I asked you to sit by me! :)
I remember your college grad party at our house with your family there too.
I remember all the times you hung out at our house & how happy the kids always are to see you.
I remember all the emails, phone calls & late night talks we've had about everything!
I can't imagine life without you in it. I'm so glad you're our friend!! :)
Oh Man this is fun! So one of my favorite memories of you is working the basketball games at LP as ticket takers!!!! That is how we became SUCH great friends...then of course the classroom visits were always great. I am gonna miss those days!
I remember going to EFY with you when we were 15 or 16. The whole week was a blast full of awesome memories. However, from that trip on, I can't ride in a plane and not think of you bouncing up and down yelling, "turbulence, turbulence!!" I also loved going to dances with you. You were one of the few people who would actually DANCE with me!
Post a Comment