Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Two Years Ago Today....
Its been two years since my dad passed away. These pictures were taken last year when the whole family was home and visited the gravesite.
Walking up to the graveite--Lincoln Terrace at Forest Lawn in Hollywood Hills
I've thought about you and your family today. I can still remember when we found out. Greg was completely shocked and couldn't hold back the tears. We think of you often as well as your Mom.
I love the picture! I miss Scott and all you guys. This picture represents the life that will continue from the labor of your father. He did a very good job looks like. By this picture, you know his place is set in the kingdom of heaven. Awesome! tell the fam I said howdy
5 comments:
I can't believe it's been two years...
I've thought about you and your family today. I can still remember when we found out. Greg was completely shocked and couldn't hold back the tears. We think of you often as well as your Mom.
Two years...wow. Your dad was such a joy. We'll be thinking of you this week.
Love you!!
I love the picture! I miss Scott and all you guys. This picture represents the life that will continue from the labor of your father. He did a very good job looks like. By this picture, you know his place is set in the kingdom of heaven. Awesome! tell the fam I said howdy
can you send me your families addresses asap...joyce needs them for wedding invitations..email me gmmccown@aim.com
Post a Comment