Right now I am trying to decide whether or not I should go to grad school at SDSU. Three times I received an email telling me that I would be earning my degree in elementary education, not K-12 or secondary education. Then someone else would clarify that the degree is K-12. After receiving the 3rd email, I emailed all the people in the office who had emailed me and ask for clarification. The head lady wrote back and said that their main focus is in elementary education, but I could tailor my assignments to secondary school (high school). So is it even worth it to do that when everything we talk about will be geared towards teaching elementary school age kids? Is it even worth it to spend the out of state tuition to give it a whirl and see if its a program that will suit me and fit my needs? This summer I have committed to coaching a soccer team and working three soccer camps. There are a couple other factors playing into this....I honestly don't know what to do.
P.S. Why do all of my posts have ratings....DID I MISS SOMETHING?!?! How do I get rid of that?!
2 comments:
Big decision...Greg and I feel the same...sometimes it's hard to make those adult decisions. We'd like to be little sometimes. Hey, maybe I could send Brandon your way for soccer camps. He is going to miss a couple down here because of scout camp and swim...Have a wonderful day
You mean now that we finally get in contact again you may leave the state? I don't like the sound of that!
Post a Comment