Thursday, May 8, 2008

Attempt to "Coolify"

On Monday I received a text message from one of my players that said, "would you be upset if we "coolified" your car?" I asked her to define coolify...her definition was pretty vague. So I told her as long as they don't get anything on the paint-WINDOWS ONLY!!!

So tonight we had a game, and as we were waiting for all the girls to get there, I look over and I see half my team writing on my car windows with those window markers! Most of it was smeared or flaking off by the end of the game except for the back window!!! Apparently, I was "just married" and then I wasn't since they crossed out married!!!! I didn't know that they had crossed out "married" and I thought I was driving around, by myself with "just married" written on my back window!!!! According to the girls, this was only the warm up...so there might be more...we'll have to see!!!! They are a great group of girls who work their tails off for me. Its been so fun!


No comments: