

Just in case you are wondering, this winter I had the chance to coach goalkeepers for a club called Infinity here in Logan. One of my sessions was the U10 boys and girls....but really it was 16-21 U10 boys! A crazy group, but so much fun! They LOVED goalie wars! Thankfully I had some help from Kasey Erickson (yes the dad of the family I dogsit, babysit, and road trip with!) because there is no way I could handle 16-21 ten year old boys on my own! In a few weeks, we will start practicing outdoors...I need to figure out a new game because I won't have futsal goals anymore! I coached the U10-U18 goalkeepers on both the boys and girls side and had a blast. Not sure what is happening in the spring...my fate will be decided tonight at a board meeting! EEK!
No comments:
Post a Comment