Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Blur of a Beginning..

The first couple weeks of the New Year have been a complete blur! On New Years Eve, I went sledding for my first time with my brand new sled! I tagged along with four girls I coached last year (U11s) and it was a total blast! That night I went to a penning competition....I had no idea what it was other than it involved cowboys, horses and cattle! It was fun to see my old roommate, DOnna, her fiance Tim, and her brother, MArk (who I actually worked with at LPHS for two years!). I dog sat New Years Day through the next day...the peeing wonder. I let her out to pee when I got to the house, I let her back in, she jumped on my lap and peed. Nice. That night, same thing but she peed on the carpet (I cleaned it up)...so I learned my lesson. The next day ran errands, came back, let her out but this time went with her, pet her and she peed outside this time! YAY! The next day, I left for Hawaii! I flew over with Kevin and his family. The entire family was there! We had a blast. It is the first time our entire family had been together for more than a day since my dad passed away. I miss everyone!

Now school has started, USU soccer training has started, and I am training the goalkeepers for a local club. It is pretty fun to be coaching ages 10-21! A total range of ages, perspectives, personalities, skill, etc. Its going to be a busy year, but it will be a blast! Picture coming!

No comments: