Well, aside from the fact that the team completely laid an egg in Hawaii (we lost 3-1...didn't really show up to play and Hawaii played like they were fighting for their lives), it wasn't a bad trip. I bought a ukulele! I am trying to learn how to play it....it is really hard! Heather and Josh bought me a shirt at the swap meet that says "come to the dark side, we have cookies." I am always eating cookies or some sort of dessert! On Saturday we were able to spend some time in Waikiki on the beach and did a little shopping. Hawaii is a hard road trip because somehow you have to keep 18 girls focused on the real reason we were over there! But at the same time you can't really lock them in the hotel! :) This weekend is our last two home games and then, if we qualify for the conference tourney, we are off to Boise next week! GO AGGIES!
P.S. If you haven't heard, I have committed to stay on at Utah State next year as a grad assistant again! :) I am loving this so far and feel so blessed that this door has opened up to me!
5 comments:
Love the shirt!
Yay! When are you planning on coming? I would love to get together with you, even if it's only for a little bit. I am out of town from Dec. 16 until Jan. 5, so I'm hoping you are coming into town before then. Let me know and we'll see if we can squeeze in a visit. kerr.tara@gmail(dot)com
Fun pictures!! I always wanted to make that trip...for some reason they always came to us. Congrats on the decision to stay, it looks like you are making some great lifetime memories!
That shirt is awesome...I need to get it for a friend of mine who is a Star Wars nut!
Totally jealous of your trip to Hawaii btw, although total bummer that they lost! Looks like a good time...
Looks like you had a blast. Next time, sneak me into your suitcase! Love the shirt and can't wait to see you again!
You don't know me from Adam (Pretty sure we went to Highland HS and graduated in 2000) but had to comment when I saw that shirt. It's possibly one of the best shirts I've ever seen. Made my day. Thanks. Oh... and double thanks for not having lame music to listen to while I read the blog post.
Post a Comment