Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy Couple of Weeks!









The last couple weeks have been really busy. We traveled to Reno, where we lost 1-0, then we traveled to Idaho where we went 2-0 on the road! It was freezing....Moscow, Idaho hit record lows....record as is in since 1929...it was 11 degrees when we woke up on Sunday morning!!! Sunday night I was able to visit my cousin Paul and his family in Spokane. They have the cutest little girl! It was good to see them, I haven't seen them since my cousin, Sheena got married four years ago! On Wednesday, I made the trek down to Salt Lake for the Real Salt Lake game! As my friend was walking to the gate to meet me, a lady walked up and handed him two front row tickets! So we enjoyed the game there, then I went to see my friend, C.C., who is in town from Hawaii! We went to Denny's because it was so late, and I told our coaching staff that we went to Denny's because that is the "late night bar for Mormons." :) This past weekend, we played at home for the first time in 5 weekends....it was nice to be home. We beat Fresno State and we tied San Jose State. My mom was in town this weekend and on Friday, she drove up with Kevin and his family to watch the game! I stayed with my mom at the Holiday Inn Express (amazing cinnamon rolls!), Saturday we went shopping and Sunday we made dinner for the coaching staff. So it was a pretty fun weekend. Next weekend we travel to Hawaii to play University of Hawaii! Sigh...such a bummer! :)




No comments: