Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Monster Truck Jam 2009
Last night I went to the Monster Truck Rally in Salt Lake! It was AMAZING!
Funny thing about monster truck rally's. They look like they would be so lame, but I've been to a few and I've always had fun. Maybe it's the "country" in me. Haha...
I just love to see you bloom wherever you're planted! You're just a happy soul - such an example to me. Thanks for that!
Oh - and I guess us California girls have to go "country" once we've been in Utah for a few years. ;) Glad you had fun - the kids are dying to go! I'll have Dad take 'em.
2 comments:
Funny thing about monster truck rally's. They look like they would be so lame, but I've been to a few and I've always had fun. Maybe it's the "country" in me. Haha...
I just love to see you bloom wherever you're planted! You're just a happy soul - such an example to me. Thanks for that!
Oh - and I guess us California girls have to go "country" once we've been in Utah for a few years. ;) Glad you had fun - the kids are dying to go! I'll have Dad take 'em.
Post a Comment