9am--Showed up to my humble little office still full of stuff that needs to be cleared out. I was there til about 3:45pm. I followed Josh Walters, the assistant coach, around to various destinations, got my parking permit, keys, school ID, met several of the "need to know" people in the athletic department office, met more coaches from other sports. Went to lunch then we also made sure that the field was being lined properly, went to pick up equipment and uniforms, started sorting equipment to distribute to players tomorrow or Wednesday. A couple more of my duties aside from the alumni newsletter, blog and coordinating with the visiting teams include organizing pre-season meals and I'll be in charge of equipment. The head coach will be back tomorrow and will notify me of my other duties.
View from my office...camera is on zoom.
The name plate on my door!
1 comment:
Love the name plate on your door!
Post a Comment