Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Inaugural Real Salt Lake Game at Rio Tinto Stadium!
My U11 team got tickets for the first Real Salt Lake game at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy! We sat behind the north goal....four rows from the field!!! It was AMAZING!!!!!
How totally FUN!!! We should do a vacation sometime...can't be too expensive though, I am kinda strapped...I keep seeing good deals for DisneyWorld...and I only got to be there once for a day and I got engaged that night and so that one time REALLY REALLY doesn't count I think especially with the way that all turned out...we should do some planning I think...or something else, I am open for suggestions, that just popped in my head...
2 comments:
How cool to get to go with your team!! What a fun night that must've been. :)
How totally FUN!!!
We should do a vacation sometime...can't be too expensive though, I am kinda strapped...I keep seeing good deals for DisneyWorld...and I only got to be there once for a day and I got engaged that night and so that one time REALLY REALLY doesn't count I think especially with the way that all turned out...we should do some planning I think...or something else, I am open for suggestions, that just popped in my head...
Post a Comment