The rules of this tag are that you open your picture files. Choose the fourth file then the fourth picture in your file and then tell us about it.

So sad to say that there are no actual "pictures" in my pictures file other than clip art or things of get off the internet because I save all my pictures on an external hard drive. So this picture is from a clipart search and I came across it while looking for the "perfect" soccer picture to put on a little card I made for my U11 players...but guess what its a picture of...TITAN STADIUM--the stadium where I played soccer in college at CSUF!!!!! I LOVED playing in this stadium....it was my second home for four years. I ran the stairs to get back in shape after my knee injury, I spent many hours of blood, sweat, tears...all part of the package and I miss it! I tag anyone who wants to do this!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment