Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Friday, April 25, 2008
I'm Loved!!!
Tonight I went to visit my brother and his family who are visiting from Illinois. I was helping them put their two girls to bed and every night before they put their girls down, they read the scriptures. My niece will be three in June, so the scripture reading is pretty basic. My brother briefly read about when Jesus blesses the children and was telling her that Jesus loves her. Then my niece, who was sitting in my lap, looked up at me, pointed to me, and said, "and he loves you, Marla!" It was the sweetest thing. That simple reminder, a fact that I am very aware of, has never come across as powerful than it did today when my little niece was the one to remind me.
4 comments:
That is SO sweet!
That is really sweet.
That is really cute! I love little kids...so sweet.
That is SO sweet Marla. I miss talking to you. I'll have to give you a call soon.
Post a Comment