P.S. Dear Mom--thank you for my Uggs! They are wonderful and keep my feet warm when I go trampling in the snow!
Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
More Snow!
Alright, so I know these snow posts are probably getting old, but I am loving this! I have never seen so much snow in my entire life! I need to go sledding and make a snowman! Any takers? Ha ha! I can't seem to find anyone willing to be cold for awhile so I can do that....I think I will have to teach myself how to make a snowman, and recruit my primary kids to take me sledding! Here are the latest snow pictures...this past week it snowed 5 out of the 7 days. Monday was a complete white-out. The buses after school were not running because the wind and visibility were so bad, and the plows were so busy clearing up I-15, our roads were completely snowpacked. Some of the kids who drove to school chose not to drive home until everything calmed down a little. It was nuts. I had a group of kids in my room watching a movie until their bus left. With the roads not plowed, I was worried my car wouldn't make it up the hill and someone told me that the lady who lives across the street got stuck on our hill in her SUV and sat there for 30 minutes until someone drove by, turned around and pulled her out...yeah, my little camry would be in big trouble if a SUV can't even make it. So my bishop and his wife sent me an email giving me permission to drive home with their son (who has 4WD in his Forerunner) because of the extreme weather conditions (hence, the #4 reason to live where you teach!). But, I ended up driving myself home because the weather cleared and the plows came out. Last night 9" dumped on us, so after church, I took Brinkley (my landlord's dog) for a walk and snapped a few so you could see our winter wonderland! I felt a little dumb at first until I saw about four other people taking pictures too! Enjoy!
P.S. Dear Mom--thank you for my Uggs! They are wonderful and keep my feet warm when I go trampling in the snow!







P.S. Dear Mom--thank you for my Uggs! They are wonderful and keep my feet warm when I go trampling in the snow!
3 comments:
That's a LOT of snow
That is real snow. We don't get real snow here only the pretend stuff. They say skiing on snow here is like skiing on a snow cone.
Holy cow that's a lot of snow!! I wish I was there...it would be so fun to make a snowman right now!
Post a Comment