Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tagged!

Tricia got me! I've never been officially "tagged" before, so here we go!

I've been tagged by Tricia Taylor, so here it is:

Rules: Answer each question about yourself, then tag 5 people by posting their names and leaving them a comment on their blog.

10 Years Ago: Oh my gosh, 10 years ago, I was almost 20 years old! I was attending Cal State Fullerton on a soccer scholarship and living it up socially, spiritually, academically and soccerly....is that a word?

Things On My To Do List Tomorrow: I really posted this on a Friday, so since "tomorrow" is Saturday.....SLEEP IN--FINALLY!...grade children's stories, play in my soccer game!, go to Katie's wedding reception, do some laundry for crying out loud!!!

Snacks I enjoy: skittles, food, hot tamales, food, mint brownies, food, trail mix (the kind with peanuts, raisins and M&Ms), food, peanut butter choco.chip granola bars, food, sugar babies, food, goldfish, did I happen to mention food? I'll snack on just about anything, but I do have some regulars!

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? Pay off my credit card and loans! Oh yeeeaaahhh! Put a ton in savings, give to a few charities, build my own home, go on an African Safari, go back to Israel and dig, travel around the U.S....especially to historical sites.

3 Of My Bad Habits: What bad habits? Ha ha! Kidding...um....where do I start?
1. Well, the longest I've kept my bedroom completely spotless is 3 weeks....the last three weeks! 2. If I have too much to do, I tend to spend time doing something I don't need to do. 3. Sometimes I interupt people before they are finished with their sentence....not because I don't care, because I have something to say and I'm too impatient to wait...I'm working on that one!

5 places I have lived: Glendale, CA; Fullerton, CA; Newport Beach, CA; Lake Forest, CA; Provo, UT (where I met the wonderful person who tagged me!); Alpine, UT

Jobs that I have had: usher at Glendale Center Theater, Hot Dog on a Stick, parking attendant at Dodger Stadium, Soccer coach, tutor, EFY counselor, jr. college transfer counselor...teacher?

Things most people don’t know about me: Since I answered this on a previous post, I'll add to it....I am allergic to Salmon and too chicken to find out what seafood I'm not allergic to; I played football in high school; I get really nervous in groups or meeting people for the first time(though most people don't even notice), the only time I feel REALLY self conscious is when I play soccer, and the only grudge I've ever held is against BYU...I'm still trying to get over it, but it ticks me off that I could've been done with my Masters this April.

I tag: Elizabeth, Linzy, Misty, Janel, the Johnsons!

4 comments:

tristanandtricia said...

So, I take it you like food. ;) I didn;t know you were allergic to salmon! Sounds like it was quite the experience if you are nervous to try other seafood. Better than my excuse, I just think it's gross and I have a hard time giving it a try.

Tara said...

Can you please post a picture (a big one preferably) of you dressed in your hot dog on a stick costume? I think that would make my day!!!

Tracy Giles said...

I was going to "Tag" you too! I'm glad someone else beat me to it. I like yours better than mine. Next time I get tagged you'll be on my hit list! I love your answers!

Anonymous said...

Ok, from an old (literally) friend and traveling companion. How come you never told us all of this stuff on the trip back east last year. If you had we could have made your trip more exciting with all the stuff we could dig.....using the big shovels from Schrivers....
ted