MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph
This is crazy! My sister-in-law found this site and did it with her family...and then my brother got creative and started inserting animal pictures to see which animal he looked like more..I don't think it worked. Anyway, I've always been told I look more like my dad, but according to this, I look a tiny bit more like my mom! If you want to try....click on the meter!
3 comments:
I think you TOTALLY look more like your Mom than your Dad, but you definitely have some of your Dad in you. That is pretty cool!
I already know I look WAY more like my mom. It might be interesting to see th percentages though.
I did that thing with BOTH of my girls. As you know, my girls look COMPLETELY different. However, this little "look-a-like meter" said both girls looked equally like us. I don't put much merit into it. If you think you look more than your dad, than you probably do.
Post a Comment