17
Today, one of my students showed me this quiz and to humor him I took it (I really didn't have a choice, he stood at my desk and showed me how to get to the website and then wouldn't leave until I took the quiz!) He he he...I'm so happy I could fight 17 five year olds at the same time, because I have 12 eight year olds I teach on Sundays. So now, if they get out of control, I know I can take 'em! Wanna try? The link is below!
How Many Five Year Olds Can You Take in a Fight?
5 comments:
Sweet! I got 18. Interesting questions. Now I need to go vote, thanks for the reminder.
-Karen Y.
I got the same as you!! And the Tristan took it and got 26...I guess those football players trained him somewhat! :)
I'm at 18. That's scary!
Ok. I went to click and find out my score and I was taken to some online relationship site...should I be concerned? ;) JK
That is so funny! I'm going to post it on mine! You crack me up!
Post a Comment