Not happy with your marriage? Watch WifeSwap...you should LOVE your spouse after you see some of the unique people on that show. Not happy with the way your young children are behaving? Watch SuperNanny! You'll think your children are angels and it will boost your confidence that you are an AMAZING parent (or you will decide that you do not want to have children)! Not happy because you aren't married? Talk to Ms. Lopez of Florida (on the news), she's been married to 10 men at the same time and she's 26, but she got caught and is now facing 9 counts of bigamy...by the way, if you are not happy, Sonic has happy hour!! (also advertised on TV) See how much you can learn from watching reality tv and the news? I don't recommend making a habit of it, but it was quite an eye opener.
P.S. All of these shows and advertisements can be viewed on your local channel 4 network!
3 comments:
lol!!!!!!! Very nice, very nice.
:) You are so funny!
I can't even imagine what a shock it must be to people whoa ctually have a life and don't watch very much TV. It is CRAZY out there, isn't it??? I'm a TV-aholic, married to a TV-aholic, so I'm pretty desensitized, although I try not to be. Good thing we have Dr. Phil to fix everybody, huh??? LOL!!!
Post a Comment