Thursday, January 24, 2008

Holy Snow!!!

We got about 10 inches of snow between 3am-11am Monday morning, then more dumped on us that afternoon!


I've never stood in snow this deep!!!....and yes, I know it is a very strange pose...very spur of the moment and I almost fell on my butt!



My landlord after he finished snowblowing our walkways and his deck


Our walkway after my landlord finished snowblowing it!


This is definitely more comfortable at a beach!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Cute Marla....I finally found your blog! It will be fun to peek in on your life. Isn't the internet great?! It has been cold here this week. All the kids in Nashville are praying for snow. If they spot a snowflake coming our way from Memphis, they may just close the schools. If we got that much snow, the whole state would shut down for weeks.

Janel said...

I love your Phil McCracken story, thats classic!!

That is a LOT of snow, we never got that much in Payson. Hopefully you get to go skiing or sledding something!