Goodbye 2007--honestly, I'm so sad it's over! So many wonderful, unexpected, lifechanging events this past year. I have no idea what 2008 will bring...it is a year of no expectations (that's not a bad thing). At this time last year, I was looking forward to the China trip and the Church History trip (and later, Israel). This year...um...well, my traveling days are over for awhile.
I am applying to graduate school...yep...taking another stab at it. FYI--I will NOT be reapplying to BYU, even though I would be admitted automatically because I deferred my admission to this summer. If anyone disagrees with this, you better persuade me fast, apps are due in a month! But if you want to persuade me to reapply there...make sure you know the story behind it all first! I did think about keeping the door wide open, then after reviewing the events that led to my deferred admission, I chose to go a different direction.
I found out about a summer only program at San Diego State University. I'd get my masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Literacy in three summers. That's right...7 weeks for three summers...and I'll HAVE to live at the condo in Oceanside...please, pull my leg a little harder! I promised my mom (since technically it is HER condo), no wild parties (yeah, because I know SO MANY people in San Diego), and I'd keep the condo in impeccable condition.
I have ONE New Years Resolution...that's right...keepin' it simple this year.
**Be completely out of credit card debt by July (it is possible with some discipline!)**
Happy New Year to everyone! I hope it's everything you hope, dream, expect, etc!
1 comment:
Good luck with your resolution! You can do it, I believe in you! And I really should come up there. Hmmm...I will see what I can do.
Post a Comment