So my friend C.C. came over Friday. Her boyfriend is in the middle of basic training and she is going through withdrawls, so I had her over so we could chat about teaching (she's a teacher too), life....you know, all the things girls chat about! However, when C.C. arrived, my roommate and I introduced her to the traveler iq game! C.C. was hooked....in fact, she kicks butt at this game! We played off and on throughout the night, inbetween conversations, dinner, and a trip down to the high school to grab some materials for lesson planning. Well, when it got late, we decided to go one more round before she left and below is the video filmed by my roommate (who had just returned from a date)...this is what happens when you reach the final round of a game you have played several times throughout the night...and we earned a travel iq of 129! We were playing the game where you are shown photos from around the world and you have to guess where it is on the map. In the game, you earn points based on how close you pinpoint the location and how fast you do it! The video is really kind of funny. Listen for C.C.'s explanation for how she knew the photo was from Easter Island...it makes absolutely no sense! Oh and by the way, I do know that the Berlin Wall was in East Germany not West--but it did border West Germany, so I was sorta right?! We were very proud of our accomplishment! :P And we were both overly giddy about it too! Enjoy! (P.S. I think you have to have Quicktime to view the video!)
4 comments:
My explanation for Easter Island makes total sense because the island is know for the large rock carvings of faces. So there!! :)
I love you to death C.C. I didn't know that so it didn't make sense to me at the time, but now I have learned something new and now it makes perfect sense! Thank you!!! Come over and let's play again!
CC, it makes sense to me. Totally makes sense to me. Although I have NO idea where Easter Island is, I know that it has the big rock faces on it. :) That was hilarious, it made me smile.
You are so great Marla!! Oh, I just miss you tons!!! I'm going to play that travel game tonight when Tristan gets home. I'll let you know how much we bomb it...hopefully not. I am SO glad you have a blog! Yay!! I am SO glad you didn't invite me to view your facebook...explanation later.
Post a Comment