Friday, May 28, 2010

CRAZY!!!!!!

My life has been absolutely crazy the last few weeks. I am working at a store called Locker 42, I am working in the soccer office because our assistant coach is leaving so I am helping out with the transition, I am coaching the goalkeepers for a local soccer club (actually, I was just hired as the Director of Goalkeeping), I agreed to coach a U13 team next year so tryouts are going on this week, State Cup is this week so I've been going to Orem to recruit on top of the class I am taking for school....o.k. I think I can breathe now. Its nuts...my schedule is nuts. I am exhausted. On Monday I leave for Wofford College in South Carolina for the NSCAA National Diploma course...and it is 6 straight days of playing soccer, coaching soccer, learning more about soccer! I am tested on two practice sessions, match analysis and a player analysis. Then I just got the camp curriculum today for our Aggie Soccer Camps and I am supposed to finalize it before camp....which is the day after I get back from the National Diploma....so no pressure at all. :) So yeah, that's why I haven't posted anything for awhile. I will keep this updated for sure! :) There may be some changes ahead...

3 comments:

Packer Family said...

I'm tired just reading everything you have to do. You are crazy!!!

Karen (McCown) Young said...

Just reading your post makes me tired. Hopefully you can fit in a nap now and then? I don't think I've ever asked but have you ever gotten tired of soccer? Although... I love chocolate and never get tired of it. :)

Elizabeth said...

Wow...crazy busy!!!