
So it was beautiful this past weekend and BAM....freak snowstorm hits Utah dumping over an inch of snow on to Rio Tinto stadium. The WNT played Mexico in the pouring snow. Heather, Sara Vargas (our athletic trainer) and I drove down....Josh was supposed to go with us but he got hit with a flu bug :( We sat in the 2nd row from the field, right on the 18 yard line! The U.S won 1-0. After they scored, they celebrated by doing snow angels in the snow! Unfortunately, my camera turned off while I was cheering for the goal, but I didn't get a good shot of the snow angels..such a bummer because that is probably a one in a million shot. To top off the night, after the game, the players ran over to thank the fans and one of the players ran over with a jersey in her hand....I started cheering really loud and she threw the jersey right in my direction and I caught it!!!!!! I didn't get any autographs though. :( Maybe next time!!!! It was such a fun game and totally worth it! GO USA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment