Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Spring Season....
So most of you don't know that I am now coaching the goalkeepers for the boys' soccer team at Lone Peak...that puts me with the girls in the fall and now the boys in the spring! It's actually kinda fun...though coaching boys again will take some getting used to. I am also coaching a U15 girls team for USA (Utah Soccer Alliance) and I am still with my U11s. Our games start the last weekend of March and ALL teams will play through the end of May. Lone Peak started their season last week with a loss to Copper Hills and today we beat the #5 ranked team in the state 1-0!!! It was very exciting. ODP ends at the end of March and there will be some things this summer...though I am busy, I can't see myself doing anything else at this point! It's great! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment