I've had a pretty rough go of it the last week or so, and there are several people who have checked in on me, been there, etc and I am so grateful for those who boosted my spirits in various ways. There are a couple people who went out of their way to do so...
Moose and Candy--my mommy!!!
Rose and pumpkin Choc. Chip Cookies--Brenda and Branson!
Late Thanksgiving Dinner and Cool sailboat card--Kristine!
THANK YOU!!!!

Yes....I never thought I'd say this...but....I'm in love with a vampire....there! I said it! I saw Twilight tonight. Despite what I've heard, I really liked it and thought the movie was very well done and very tasteful. It is definitely a movie I would go see again and own...and Edward isn't too bad either...I'll be honest, he grew on me! :P
4 comments:
I hope to see Twilight soon! I love the books. And you need to change my last name to Tenney now on your list! ;)
aren't parents the best? Mine sent me a bouquet of flowers on the day the first edition of the newspaper came out. It was wonderful because I was beyond stressed about it.
So my girls' friends are all DYING over Twilight. Most of the reviews I've heard are that it's a bit much for teenage girls. Did you feel that way? I know the last book was too much for Alix, so I'm wondering...
What do you think?
I think the girls would be fine. I know several moms who took their teenage daughters...the noms went to see the movie first, then took their girls. If you want, I'll go check out Twilight with you...and then if you decide to take the girls, I'll go with you gals to that too!!!!!
Post a Comment