Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beach Wedding!


My friend, Kass, married her best friend, David, yesterday at Salt Creek beach down in Laguna (California). It was such a fun day! I flew down from Utah in the morning, went down to the hotel where we girls got ready. Someone was there to do our hair and makeup, then we headed over to the beach. As we were walking down to the beach, when surfers and boogie boarders were coming up from the beach, they would jump in a picture with Kass, or with the three of us girls (bride and bridesmaids). It was way fun, the whole atmosphere was just cool. The weather was perfect and the whole night was just a ton of fun! I loved being there and being a part of it all! Congrats to David and Kass!




5 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

You look GORGEOUS!!!! What a fun day!!!

Elizabeth said...

WOW, I like the dress! What a beautiful looking wedding! Great hair, you look just beautiful...

Pallas said...

how fun! You look beautiful Marla!

Gimpy said...

Woohoo... Look at Marla all dolled up! ;D

tristanandtricia said...

You look so pretty! And the setting looks amazing. I want to just lay on that beach forever.