Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tribute to Dad

Its hard to express in words how much I miss my dad...and anyone who has tried to talk to me about it knows that I really don't say much about it. But I think this video sums it up. Thanks to my dad for teaching me to have integrity in all situations, to have and keep high standards and expectations for myself, to develop and maintain my talents so I can share them with others, and to follow the example of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Dad, through your love and example, I have no doubt that I am a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father who sees limitless potential in me as long as I stay on the right path, and follow and rely on Him. I love you, Dad, and I will see you again someday!

(To view the video, you may need to scroll down and pause the music in the playlist at the bottom of the page)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's working!!!

Glenna & Kevin said...

I cried, you did a fabulous job, and I loved seeing pictures of Uncle Bob! I can't believe he has been gone for two years, thanks for sharing so many memories, I loved seeing the old house.