Monday, June 23, 2008

Sorta Tagged--Join the Fun!

My friend Amber was "tagged" and decided to leave the "tagging" open to whoever wanted to participate! So I am participating and am also leaving the "tagging" open to whoever wants to participate!

Joys
1. Being with my family
2. Playing & coaching soccer/teaching
3. Spending time with friends

Fears
1. Rodents in my room (no joke...had a little unexpected roommate over a year ago...YUK!)
2. Never getting married---sad but true. I've pretty much given up...don't feel bad for me. I help raise over 200 kids every year!
3. My schedule this fall--being so busy I'll wear myself into the ground and my friends will forget that I exist!!!

Goals
1. Earn a masters degree
2. Be less selfish
3. Finsh deep cleaning bedroom and classroom--and then stay organized!

Obsessions/Collections
1. Being on time...I hate being late and I hate it when I have to wait for someone who is late.
2. Soccer--no explanation needed
3. Cards...I love a good greeting card and I secretly want to own a Hallmark!!!

Random
1. Um...I have no idea...I'm doing this because I made a complete mess of my apartment...I just sorted through two boxes of pictures and they are now sitting in piles at my feet, my laundry is on the couch and I should be cleaning up!
2. Does anyone know when 24 is starting again? I miss FHE with Brother Jack (quoting my mom)
3. I don't think its possible to be random upon request...???

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh I'm so glad you decided to take me up on the "tag" offer.

And I didn't know you liked greeting cards so much. That's cool.

Tracy Giles said...

I always love reading your blog and learning more about you.