A - Attached or single? Um….last time I checked, I was single
B - Best friend? I’ve never had a “best friend” and I have several VERY GOOD FRIENDS…but if I had to choose ONE…Kass...you’re awesome! Thanks for everything!
C - Cake or pie? I’ll take both!
D - Day of choice? Saturdays or any day off from school!
E - Essential item? Just one?! Definitely my car...and my cell phone
F - Favorite color? Blue
G - Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears…I don’t know, the worms are kind cool when you put them in your mouth!
H - Hometown? Glendale, CA
I - Indulgences? Oh dear…dessert….just about any kind of dessert!
J - January or July? Um...can I say June?
K - Kids? I have over 200….students and athletes…though I am not their mother, sometimes I feel like I am…and sometimes they call me “Mom!”
L - Life isn't complete without? Family…that’s all there is to it
M- Marriage date? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
N- Number of brothers and sisters? Three brothers!
O - Oranges or apples? Both covered in yogurt! OH YEEAH!
P - Phobias or fears? Amber, this is for you…I fear that a snake will come slithering through the hole at the bottom of the toilet while I’m going to the bathroom and bite me in the butt…that’s the ridiculous fear I spoke of in my “A Little Get to Know You Fun” post in Jan or Feb. I am so embarrassed....
Q - Quote? See the heading of my blog!
R - Reason to smile? It is spring break!
S - Season of choice? Fall –because its high school soccer season….spring because its club soccer season!
T - Tag six: I like to play tag! I know a guy named Tag who married my good friend Tracy!...I can’t tag anyone…I totally cheated and copied off of my wonderful cousin, Emily, just because I liked this idea so much!
U - Unknown fact about me? LOL…um, there’s a reason why it’s unknown!
V - Vegetable? Broccoli or carrots
W - Worst habit? Picking my nose…ha ha! KIDDING! I had to do that….um I would say, not being able to keep my room clean!
X - X-ray or ultrasound? Um….I hear ultra sounds are kinda cool!
Y - Your favorite food? Um…I just like food!
Z - Zodiac sign? Aries
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! I've been waiting to hear your "fear" for months. Thanks for sharing. You are TOO TOO funny.
I'm still laughing..........
I must have heard that same story at some point in my life because I have that same fear too!!! I absolutely can't go to the bathroom in the dark (no matter how late it is and how bad my husband wants me to keep it dark for him) because I have to look down to make sure I'll be safe!
SO I'M NOT WEIRD?!?! YES! THAT MADE MY DAY! THANKS TARA!
Post a Comment