Risk more than others think is safe, care more than others think is wise, dream more than others think is practical, expect more than others think is possible.
Marla, That looked so cool and like you were having alot of fun! I am glad that you had a good time. Now you can be an astronaut or go skydiving! Have a good day. Kathleen
That looks like so much fun. We have one down at Universal City Walk. I always love watching people in it. Especially guys that do the fun acrobats in the air and stuff.
9 comments:
I see no video? Is it my computer?
No, I need to upload it again. I'll try it again Monday. I left the video at school. Sorry!
So AWESOME!!! I wish I could fly!
Marla,
That looked so cool and like you were having alot of fun! I am glad that you had a good time. Now you can be an astronaut or go skydiving! Have a good day.
Kathleen
That looks like so much fun. We have one down at Universal City Walk. I always love watching people in it. Especially guys that do the fun acrobats in the air and stuff.
Way fun...Happy Belated birthday.....
That is so awesome!!! Jeremy says he wants to do that for his birthday now! :)
Karen
That is so way freaking awesome!
Too fun! What a way to celebrate!
Post a Comment