Friday, April 18, 2008

THE DAMAGE IS DONE

Today, I woke up early, on my last day of spring break, to go to the Scrapbook Expo with my cousin Karen! We got there early for the "Early Bird" thingy and we got a goodie bag! I swear ladies got there extremely early to get their spot in line! It looked much like an airport line....everyone with their carry-ons...except all of their carryon's were full of scrapbooking stuff! It was nuts! I went with $100 cash...and "accidently" took my wallet in...ha ha ha! Oh boy...I had a little too much fun! I have several scrapbooks to work on now! The scrapbook expo was way fun. I plan on going again in 6 months!


Outside the Expo!

Waiting in line to get in!

Inside the expo...we had over 150 booths to look at!

This kid was telling me about the "specials" at his family's booth. He must've known I was going to be a BIG spender!

I bumped into Clarissa Douglas, who was on the Church History/American Heritage tour I took this summer!

Our bags are growing!



Our damage! Karen and I with our scrapbooking goodies!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Dang girl! That's awesome!

linzy said...

WOW!! You go girl! Sounds like a lot of fun!! :) We need to go to lunch sometime!

Amber said...

That is A LOT OF STUFF!!! Glad you had so much fun.

Misty said...

Way fun...i want to go next time...

tristanandtricia said...

Oh Marla...you make me want to scrapbook. I think I'd do it if I had someone to do it with...and fun goodies to play with.
You should take a trip out here to visit. I have tons for you to see!! (I know, I know...it's a great idea. :) )