Sunday, March 30, 2008

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

My birthday was AMAZING!!!! I started out the day by playing the last game with my co-ed team....I am so sad! They were so much fun to play with! My cousin, Karen, and two of her kids came to my game and brought me balloons! Little Emma was yelling at me from the bleachers as soon as the game was over, "cousin Marla! I have something for you!!!" It was the cutest thing! My team had a pizza party after to celebrate the end of our winning season! My teammate, Karen Wunderli, made these yummy "gooey bars" and brought candles and they sang happy birthday to me! When I came home, there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers sent to me by my good friend, Kass, from California! They are so pretty and I love having them in my apartment! Then my good friend, Tim Goodman, surprised me and took me to a place called iFly. It is located in Ogden and its sorta like this skydive simulation type place. You learn the correct way to skydive, then you are put in a wind tunnel with your instructor and you are completely airborn. I can't figure out how to upload the video onto my computer, but there are pictures on here. They aren't very clear, but you might get the idea from them. What was so cool was my instructor had been staying on the floor with everyone, and in my 2nd flight, he grabbed the back of my suit and the back of my leg and he went horizontal in the air with me and made us go around in a circle up higher than I had been before! Tim told me that he didn't do that with anyone else! It looks so cool in the video!!! When I got back, a few friends came over for dessert. We just chatted and it was so fun to hang out with everyone. A few people had the whole group rolling in laughter! It was just an awesome day! Thanks to everyone who was a part of it!







7 comments:

linzy said...

So glad you had a happy birthday!! Sorry I missed it!

Elizabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't know!!! You should've told me when I called the other day!!!

Janel said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Looks like you had an awesome time!

tristanandtricia said...

That looks so fun!!! Sounds like you had an AWESOME day! Happy Birthday! I hope this year is the best yet, and they just keep getting better. :)

EmilyLemily said...

How fun!! That sounds like the best birthday ever!

Diane said...

Wow! What a way to celebrate your birthday! How in the world did he ever come up with that idea? The pictures make it look like you had an amazing time. Happy Birthday to you!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun, Marla!